CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A diary of a MAD pissed FrUsTrAtEd woman...hehe

WOW... That' all I can say so far... Today was the worst day of my life.. Like totally. Or at least that's how I feel everytime I get in a fight with my boyfriend(not literally, of course).
But today was... I seriously am so pissed and frustrated right now that I am not going to call him for like a week.

All we did tonight was just argued on the phone, not to mention that he is in a different state right now and we haven't seen each other for like a month... I don't see how people can be so STUPID. We both came to the conclusiontat that we are not mature enough for this relationship and then he caled me selfish... Well, then to top it off he calls up his MOM!!!! YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT HE CALLS HIS MOM TO TALK ABOUT ME AND OUR PROBLEMS BEHIND MY BACK!!! I mean how mature is that?

And then after a few "nice words" exchanges, he didn't even think he has anything to apologize for!

I mean seriously, if that dude wants to keep me(as he always tells me that I'm the hottest girl he's ever seen), he needs to freaking grow the hell up and treat me like I deserve to be treated!!! But it's like whatever, because if he's going to keep doing what he does, I'm not going to tolerate that! There's like a gazillion guys ot there that are even better than he is.

So, let's make him jealous an make him feel that I don't care anymore, no more calls, endless txt msgs, no voicemails - nothing!!! Untill he actually realizes what he misses out on and sincerely apologizes for cauzing so much drama around here and in my life! Oh, yeah, and hope it's not too late because there might be a guy in my life that will treat me the way I deserve and will never make me think twice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, for now, my dear, thanks for ruining my night and, in a way, my life and making me write all this!!! Otherwise, I would already be in bed, but, thanks, honey, I hate you too!!! And good luck to you on earning me back ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

Well, whoever has just taken his/her time to read this, please, answer: What would you do in this case? Would you just dump him or try to be patient and let it go this time??? I'm just so mad right now that I don't even feel anything and don't care...

2 comments:

Colin Rambo! said...

Well, from a guys point of view, I say you just you dont talk to him for while. Let him and yourself think about things for a while. Plus, the distance could be throwing you guys off. Just take some time and think things over.

Veronica said...

Thanks... He called like 50 times today to apologize! But I decided to make him struggle a little longer!..