CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My springbreak


Allright, so here I am in Florida having a BLAST!!! The only thing I would change is for the weather to be better and for the stupid wind to finally be over. I mean this weekend was perfect, we spent time chilling at the beach, but today was just COLD! It's been windy and just freezing for the weather I am used to. But I'm just gonna hang there longer so I can have my fun at the beach... So yeah, right now it's very late but i really don't even think of going to bed, because SLEEP IS DEATH!!! haha.. well i'm going to go and get busy with something else rather than spending my time in inet like I usually do! I don't even know the purpose of all this blogging thing, i think it's just for some people to open up, give out advice to others that want it and just have fun with it! And I'm still wondering if someone reads this, because I DON'T SEE THE RESPONSE, PEOPLE!!! Come talk to me, maybe we can learn smth from each other... OK, no more time for chit chat, let's do this!!!! C yall later, people, if you even exist!..

0 comments: