CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

How do YOU do that?


PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS IS AN EMERGEN C!!!


Does anybody know how to find your friends on Blogger? I'm totally new here and can't figure that out... Is it like in myspace where you can search them by email or just by the name? Or how can you share your blog with some of your friends? If all that's impossible, then they really need to make some improvements!..


Don't call 911 yet, I was just joking...duh.. IT'S AAALLL GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Colin Rambo! said...

Damn, that's a good question! I have to do my blog for a class so they all now my blog address. Not sure.

Veronica said...

Yup, I've been trying to figure out how everything works here, but... they say where there's a will, there's a way! So, once i find out, I'll let you know!